First Lutheran Preschool offers flexible schedules to meet the needs of your family. Call today to schedule a tour of our program. We look forward to partnering with you in providing a rock solid foundation for your child.
Chart a course for adventure and equip your child with the skills he/she needs to navigate the road of life. Children learn best by doing. They gain knowledge about themselves, others and the world around them through meaningful interactions with materials and people. Our Early Childhood Programs are designed to meet the developmental needs of young children and obtain a firm footing on the road of life. Activities and play include the opportunity for spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth. The daily routine includes: guided play, art, activity centers, literacy time, worship, music, group time, snack, outdoor play and story time. Our low child-to-adult ratio, an average of two teachers per 16 children, makes for a positive and nurturing environment.
- To provide opportunities for children to learn and grow
- To help each child develop a healthy self-concept within the framework of God's love;
- To encourage independence, develop self-confidence, and respect individuality by providing a warm, safe and loving environment;
- To help children get along well with others;
- To provide stimulating and productive experiences and activities to help children become enthusiastic learners;
- To celebrate the early childhood years as creative and wonder-filled years.
First Lutheran Students
- Can arrive at 7:00am and stay until 6:00pm
- Are provided with an environment that is stimulating and developmentally appropriate.
- Master reading and math readiness skills.
- Enjoy music and art as part of the daily curriculum.